ORDINANCE NO. 364
AN ORDINANCE OF THE TOWN OF SOUTH PRAIRIE, PIERCE COUNTY, WASHINGTON ESTABLISHING A SYSTEM OF FEES FOR USE OF THE SOUTH PRAIRIE COMMUNITY CENTER.
Whereas, the Town owns a facility that is operated as a community center, and
Whereas, requests are made from time to time by citizens for use of community center, and
Whereas, the Town desires to establish a usage fee that is proportionate to the costs of maintaining the facility.
Now, therefore, the Town Council of the Town of South Prairie, Pierce County, Washington do ordain as follows:
Section 1: The following charges are hereby established for use of the South Prairie Community Center:
1. Four (4) or less hours: $50.00;
2. $25.00 additional for use over four (4) hours;
3. $25.00 in addition to the above for use of kitchen;
4. $100.00 damage and cleaning deposit which must be paid at the time of the reservation.
All fees are to be paid one week or more prior to the rental date.
5. Church rental rate for Sunday morning only, based upon rental of 52 Sundays per year: $200.00 per month
Section 2: If any provision of this ordinance is determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and affect.
Section 3: This ordinance shall take effect and be in force January 1, 1999.
Mayor Layne Ross